Everyday Miracles: A Free E-course On Learning How To Open Yourself Up To Abundance And Appreciate The Small Things In Life
In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect,
whole, and complete, and yet life is ever changing. There is no beginning and no end,
only a constant cycling and recycling
of substance and experiences.
Life is never stuck or static or stale,
for each moment is ever new and fresh.
I am one with the very Power that created me, and this Power has given me the power to create my own circumstances.
I rejoice in the knowledge that I have the power
of my own mind to use in any way I choose.
Every moment of life is a new beginning point
as we move from the old. This moment is a new point
of beginning for me right here and right now.
All is well in my world.
-By Louise Hay
In my journey through life so far, there are some things that I have grown to understand and believe deeply – things that I believe are important to achieving a simple yet abundant life. Some of those things include embracing the ordinary, cultivating simple yet sacred rituals, treating everything with kindness, living in a constant state of awareness and acceptance along with the power of collective consciousness and the importance of cultivating a positive and abundant mind-frame.
Looking over my blog posts and free ebooks/mini courses (click here to view) I noticed that I have almost captured everything that is important when it comes to living a quality life, except one thing – the importance of cultivating an attitude of gratitude and positivity.
The more we cultivate this attitude of gratitude and positivity, then the more we change our own world and the lives of others. Oh….the miracles that would occur if only the majority of the world would embrace this kind of attitude on a daily basis. Actually its a proven fact, and its called collective consciousness.
The term “collective consciousness” refers to the overall social atmosphere that arises from the thought and behavior of all the individual members of a community or society.
According to Maharishi Mahesh Yogi:
All occurrences of violence, negativity, conflicts, crises or problems in any society are just the expression of the build-up of stress in collective consciousness. When the level of stress becomes too acute, it erupts into crime, violence, war and social disorder.
To create a more harmonious world we need to start living in a state of constant awareness – monitoring every thought or feeling we have – to ensure that we vibrate constantly at a higher energy. Choosing to live at this higher vibration not only affects the well-being of the world around you, it also attracts more abundance into your own life.
Looking Deeper: Consciousness And How We Are All Inter-connected
We all have that story where we are thinking of someone we haven’t seen in years only to get a call/email from them shortly after. Or what about when you are thinking of something totally random – and someone brings it up in conversation only minutes after. And there are those times when you are contemplating something only to have a book drop off the shelf or information randomly flow to you.
There is evidence and studies to show that we are all interconnected through the fabric of collective consciousness, and it is for this very reason that buddhist monks meditate together.
The consensus among leading theorists is that the unified field does exist. “What we’ve discovered at the foundation of the universe is a universal field where all the forces and particles of nature are united as one,” says Dr. Hagelin. “They are ripples on a single ocean of existence.”
So my question to you is. Do you personally believe that society can be dramatically transformed by a sufficient number of people creating a positive influence— primarily through positive thoughts/actions and meditations? Do you believe you can create miracles just from choosing the right thoughts?
I know I do. And if you do – then you will love this free E-course of mine on how to create abundance and positivity. And well….if you are still a sceptic….I urge you to stick around and read at least a few modules.
Choosing to be aware of our thoughts is a means for each of us to make a powerful, personal contribution to the collective peace and coherence, strengthening life in the way that’s needed most—from within.
Things I Know For Sure: A Mini Guide Of The Importance Of Positivity
When it comes to choosing a life filled with gratitude, love and positivity – this is what I know for sure:
- We are the creators of our own life – therefore we must dwell in possibility.
- Every thought that enters our headspace is creating our future.
- Big and small, nothing comes to this world by accident – everything
has a purpose, rhyme and reason.
- You receive what you put out – therefore it is important to
appreciate and show gratitude for even the smallest of things in
- Everyone suffers from doubt, guilt and fear – you are not alone.
- Your thoughts create your perspective – your perspective creates
- We become what we think; negativity creates toxicity and illness in
- We must release the past, surrender our hurt and learn how to
- We are all created with a divine purpose – therefore we must find
our own truth and authenticity and share it with the world.
- The world needs to hear your truth – not some bad carbon copy of
what you think the world wants to hear.
- You are supported and guided, you just need to ask.
- When we allow ourselves to connect with our divine spirit, miracles
unfold, we inspire others and everything flows flawlessly.
- You are an artist, you have the freedom to paint your own story –
so why not make it spectacular.
So lets get started. Work your way through each week and module listed below.
- The importance of becoming all that you can be: We are the change makers and role models for future generations to come -read the reasons behind why its crucial that you step up and start living your best life. Read now
- Where your thoughts go your energy flows: Discover how every thought you have has a vibration and the importance of being aware of every single thought/feeling. Read now.
- Learn how to write your own affirmations: Affirmations are a great tool to use which will keep your mind focused on positivity. Learn all about affirmations and how to write your own in this tutorial.
- Alternate ways to practice positive intent: Some extra techniqes which will amp up your positive vibrations and get the universe firing back positive ammo your way. Read about other techniques here.
Learn to become the master creator of your own life: Your thoughts and words determine how your life will play out. However, besides affirmations there are 10 other key things you should implement into your own life to really amp up your positivity radar. Find out what these 10 things are here.
Become Self-Actualised and seek your answers from within:Don’t wait to be saved by a person, an opinion or a credential – because you will be waiting for eternity, it’s time to look within and save yourself. Read the how-to guide on how to become more self-actualised here.
Stop living with regret and instead choose to own your life story with honour: Embrace all your experiences and wear them as badges of honour. Realise that everything you have experienced has held a valuable lesson – learn to pass the lesson on to those who need it. Read here.
Learn to live in the present moment – and really enjoy it!: In todays fast paced world we get in the mindset that “when i finally get [job, partner, lose weight] i will be happy” We are to busy future tripping or wallowing in the past – that we forget now is all that matters. When we live in the moment we connect with the universal energy – and this is where the magic begins. Read Here